- Skype settings now show more precise descriptions for each available option.
- New settings option – Go Offline. You can now choose how Skype behaves when it runs in the background.
- Improved event notifications. All types of event notifications appear in a friendlier format.
- Receiving events during Voicemail playback no longer causes a crash.
- Initiating multiple Skype Searches caused a crash.
- The chat keypad now behaves correctly when receiving a call.
- Incorrect entries were displayed in event notifications.
- Voicemail audio was erroneously routed to the speaker after incoming chat event tone.
- Reliability has been improved when closing the App on iOS 4 devices that don’t support multitasking.